Under Counter Refrigerator- (TUC 60)
Under Counter Refrigerator, 33-38° F, stainless steel top and sides, (2) stainless steel doors, (4) shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4HP, 115V/60/1, 4.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH classified, Made in the USA
This unit has been fully cleaned and inspected by our in-house maintenance team. It works like new.
Call for more information.
Save time and money with our convenient
In-Store Pickup option.
- True’s under counter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide you with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F for the best in food preservation.
- Double-glazed front glass gives added strength and insulation
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
Spokane Restaurant Equipment services, refurbishes and cleans all equipment before it is sold. All used equipment is on a first come- first served basis.
If you are looking for a certain piece of equipment, please contact one of our knowledgeable staff and let us help find it for you.
Call Us at (800) 364-4897 or visit our store at 1750 E. Trent Ave, Spokane WA. 99202
The Spokane Restaurant Used Equipment Service Department goes through a strict restoration process. This includes:
Cleaning: Each item is thoroughly cleaned, detailed, and major cosmetic issues are repaired to enhance overall appearance.
- Inspection and Diagnoses: Our technicians thoroughly inspect all electrical and mechanical components using a product specific checklist.
- Repair: All product repairs use OEM and/or aftermarket parts to ensure that the product operates in compliance with manufacturer's guidelines.
- Tested and Retested: Once the product is repaired, it undergoes a series of stringent performance tests. Before a product is shipped it will undergo a final functionality test.
- Warranty: All used equipment with gas or electric connections come with our industry leading SRE 60-Day Warranty
Before you purchase online
When an order is placed online, Spokane Restaurant Equipment assumes the following:
- The item is being delivered to a commercial address
- The address has a parking lot, cargo bay area, or loading zone that a delivery truck can back into
- The item can be received anytime between 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday
- The customer is able to unload the item from the rear of the delivery truck without a lift gate
If your delivery does not match these requirements and we need to make special accommodations, please call to arrange delivery before purchasing the item online. Additional fees may apply. Our shipping department can be reached at 509.534.5500 ext 210. If arrangements are not made before the item is shipped, the purchaser assumes responsibility for all additional shipping fees not included in our online estimate.
View our complete
Shipping and Return Policy