- All return requests are subject to Spokane Restaurant Equipment approval. No returns will be accepted or credited without prior authorization from Spokane Restaurant Equipment.
- All return requests must be made within 30 days of delivery.
- To verify you are eligible to make a return, please contact Customer Service at: 1-800-364-4897.
- Unauthorized returns will not be issued credit and will be returned to the shipper. Shipping/freight charges may be assessed at our discretion.
- We will explain your options and issue a Return Authorization (RA) number if eligible. Returns will not be processed without a valid RA number from our Customer Service Department.
- Approved returns must be received in unused condition and be in original packaging. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- We cannot accept returns for any used merchandise; no exceptions.
- Returns resulting from customer order error will be charged a minimum 30% restocking fee and freight charges both ways.
- All fees will be deducted before a credit or refund is issued.
- No credits will be processed for a return until we have confirmation that the item has been received and is in unused and new, sellable condition. Credits will be issued within 45 days after receipt of the returned merchandise.
- Special order, custom items and cut-to-order items cannot be returned.
All of our products come with the standard manufacturer's warranty.